Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Back to School

I've got a new homemade kit to share! This one features papers from FarmHouse, Authentique, and Basic Grey. Everything else is pulled from my stash and some items are leftovers from previous kits.

I started with a sketch from Citrus Twist. The background ledger paper is from Journey by Authentique. The scraps for layering are from Persimmon by Basic Grey, Simple Stories (Blue Skies), and Teresa Collins (library card).

Oh, look! I scribbled! Not sure how I feel about this trend. The enamel dots are from October Afternoon. The printed doily is from Maya Road and the brad is from American Crafts. "365 days of brilliant" stamp is from Citrus Twist.

The 123 chipboard is from Crate Paper and was RAKed to me from Wendy. The wood paper frame is also from Crate Paper and the little card is Maya Road.

He makes my heart go pitty pat. As a teacher, this is how I felt about the first month of school. It's like a self portrait.

The chipboard with hearts is from Crate Paper. I love hearts.

Enamel dots AND scribbling. 

I never get tired of these bingo cards from Simple Stories. The clip chipboard is another piece from Crate Paper.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

love love love the flaming dragon!!! Mmmm . . . scribbling . . . don't know about that one. I do love the "1,2,3" typewriter keys too.

antenucci said...

I think the scribbling looks perfect on your page! I couldn't figure out the monster, I thought you just added him b/c you liked him, glad you explained that. So where is your title? I don't remember you leaving that out before. You are throwing me from your normal! :) Oh and I really like it and the layering of everything.