Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

today

My Random Kit.

My first try with these photos.
I followed a sketch from Scraptastic. I pulled a piece of Prima paper from my stash that wasn't in my kit. I love yellow. However, I was satisfied with my colors here.

So, I took it apart.

And tried again.
Ah. That's better. The new background paper is from Random by Crate Paper.

This journaling block is from Carta Bella. The clip and butterfly are from Making Memories. The date spot is from MME. "Today" is Jillibean Soup and it's banner piece is a scrap from Travel Girl by October Afternoon.

The blue houndstooth (?) paper is from MME. The pink paper and butterfly paper are from Random by Crater Paper. The polaroid and flower brad are from Basic Grey and the sewing machine was punched from Lost and Found by MME.

The heart sticker is from What a Wonderful Day by Fancy Pants. The brads are from Basic Grey.

The sentiment sticker is from MME and the paper under the photos is from Lost and Found by MME.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: