Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

ham & cheese

A quick look at the homemade kit I've been working with. You can see October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, and Echo Park just to name a few.

I started with a sketch from PageMaps for the Sketch With a Twist Challenge at ACOT. The background papers are from Night Light by October Afternoon.

A nice, loud title for the Title Challenge at Memorable Seasons. "ham" letters are from Lush by My Mind's Eye, & is American Crafts, and "cheese" letters are Sassafras. The border punch is Fiskars and the cute brad is covering up a sewing mistake. The chipboard arrow is Basic Grey and I topped accented it with a heart stamp by Studio G. The chipboard tiles and button are by Heidi Grace.

This date sticker is from Collectable by My Mind's Eye.

Bits of scraps from American Crafts and October Afternoon. The punched, green paper is Simple Stories.

I cut a journaling piece from October Afternoon paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:

2 comments:

antenucci said...

LOVE the kit you put together! The title is fun and eye catching, totally love it.

PaperCutsForU said...

This is BRILLIANT!!! LOVE all of it. Just enough stitching to catch my eye. You NAILED this and I'm so jealous!!