Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

favorite

I've been going nuts the last few days making several homemade kits. I love to shop from my stash and put kits together. Working from these kits has made my scrapping so much faster!

This kit has a variety of papers from Simple Stories and Teresa Collins. These days, I just shove my hand in the embellishment and stamps drawers and pull something at random. If I'm sure I can't use it, I put it back and draw again. It's such a great way to make use of stuff I haven't seen in years awhile.

Once I had my kit and photo picked out, I turned to a Sketch Challenge at Memorable Seasons. The background papers are from Memorabilia by Teresa Collins.

The chipboard pieces are from Basic Grey. The journaling tag is Colorbok and the cloud brad is American Crafts.

The zig zag die cut is MME and the heart paper is Simple Stories. The flag and 1 is Basic Grey. The scalloped die cut is Crate Paper. The circular sentiment stamp is CTMH.

The paper with the hearts is a journaling block by MME. The glittery corner and heart are from Grandma's Kitchen by WRMK. The hello paper is from Lily Bee Design.



CHALLENGES:
Scrap Our Stash- Let's Go Shopping- flag, dimensional sticker (you & me), journaling card, 3 sequins, die cuts, transparency (arrow)

7 comments:

ClaireR said...

awesome layout! love your embellie clusters and the variety of different embellies you used. thanks for playing along with us at scrap our stash.

Tammi said...

great layouts!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Joefil said...

Love your layout and all the elements! great job on the stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Steffanie said...

Fantastic layout. Love hearing how you approach scrapbooking---that's very brave to just pull out of a draw and use it! Thanks for "shopping" with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Elizabeth said...

Love all of your elements you used on this and your design too!
Thanks for playing with SOS!
e.

kate blue said...

gorgeous! Love that you weren't afraid of layering and using embellishments! Perfect! kate (SOS)

Nicole Doiron said...

I love your layout! Awesome mix of products! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!