Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

be mine

 Last year, I snuck this into my husband's suitcase for Valentine's Day last year. He loved it and he made everyone he saw look at it.

This year.
I was very much inspired by this sweet project. So, I saved it to my Valentine's Day Pinterest board and finally got busy on it this morning.

I rescued this heart confetti punch from the Archiver's closing sale. I love hearts. I love Archiver's. I will miss them.

This heart stamp and library card are from Crate Paper's Love Notes collection. I inked the edges of the heart with TH Vintage Photo and topped with Diamond Stickles.

How about a fun red ribbon closure? I wish I had cut a longer piece which would make it easier for Husband to retie himself. Oh, well.

The inside features our favorite family photo taken at The Picture People in December.

My husband really appreciates the creative process. And polka dots. He loves polka dots. 

A little machine stitched row of confetti hearts.

What did you make for your SO this year? Leave a link so I can come check it out!

No comments: