Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July Counterfeit Kit

I was going to skip Counterfeit Kits this month but I just couldn't stand it. I love the Crop and Create: Delivered inspiration for July.

I know I'm late to the Counterfeit party but I'll probably use this kit for awhile, along with designing for Memorable Seasons.
I liked the bright, sunshiney colors in the inspiration kit. From my  own stash, I pulled Heat Wave by American Crafts, Sunshine Broadcast and Bungle Jungle by Sassafras, and three papers from three different collections by Little Yellow Bicycle-  Generation Z, Fresh Print Clothesline, and Hello, Fall! I picked out alpha sticker sheets by Echo Park and Sassafras.

The random goodness! A pack of chipboard (left) by Crate Paper. Three stamps sets! Clear camera things by Maya Road. Trims. Basic Grey chipboard. And a picture!

I had some leftovers from previous kits so I brought them in. Die cuts, buttons, a little wood bicycle, grungeboard star, and more.

I can't forget my aliens!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: