Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pink Collage

Yesterday, we ran around and did all kinds of fun things. We went to the park so the little guy could play while I ran 4 miles. We also went swimming and enjoyed Brat Fest in the evening. We snuggled down in the bed and watched Ice Age 2 for lots of laughs and giggles. I do love life with a little boy!

Today, we're still in our jammies at 2 pm and we've been having a crafty good time. 

I've been hanging on to this LaBlanche stamp since 2011 and it's never been used. I picked out Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee papers and colored the image with chalks to match. I drew inspiration from this card by DKravec. The little paper flowers are made with Posy Patch Flowers and Posy Patch Dies by Heartfelt Creations.

Little Boy has noticed all the American flags around the neighborhood and decided he would craft one up really special just for our house.
He used his own personal star punch and actually punched 50 stars! Don't blame me for the aliens. That was entirely his idea. I will say that I really like it :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your card is so lovely! Love that stamp too! Your little guy's flag is cute!So is he!LOL