Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

what i love about you

Still enjoying my crafty spring break. I cooked yesterday but I didn't commit to a workout. Bah. Today! Really.

My Mind's Eye is having a Die Cut Challenge. I followed this awesome sketch by Jill for inspiration.

Most of the papers here are from American Made by MME. The wood grain paper is from Miss Caroline Dilly Dally. The checkered and polka dot paper (the little cloud) are from Complete Boy. The "Noted" spot is a sticker from Lime Twist.

 "my boy" is a stamp from Fine and Dandy (probably my favorite all time MME collection). The die cut might be Stella and Rose? Can't remember. I cut it apart but used both pieces on the layout. "What I Love About You" is the other part of that die cut. The ticket is from Lime Twist.

The blue buttons are from Stella and Rose. I added a little stitching for texture. The floss is by Making Memories. "Little Old Soul" was made with my Dymo Labeler. Love that thing. My little boy has been referred to as "an old soul" by several people. He loves adults.

So, making those straw post lookin' things was an adventure. I rolled up plain printer paper and wrapped the rolls in decorative tape. The die cut ziggy things are from Stella and Rose. The 7 is a sticker from Lime Twist.

I do love clouds on my boy layouts! These were made with Fiskars punches. The largest is outlined with a Signo pen and the other two with silver Stickles.

 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

I dropped by for the hop but then I scrolled down and saw more and had to tell you how much I liked this. What a great boy layout. Your little boy is just as cute as can be. Love his smiles.