Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

life in progress

Hi, Everyone! My Chancey-Pants is on the mend from the awful dinosaur plague flu. Finally! 
I hope you and yours are healthy.

We go to The Picture People every December for family photos. I LOVE all the photos we took this past round and it will be hard not to give all 18 photos that we bought their very own layout.

GCD Studios is having a Design Team call. I read about it and was interested but I don't think I'm a good candidate. I love their products but I've only used their products once before. However, I did find myself inspired to use some Ella Blue by GCD Studios for 

For the die cut element, I used Kraft paper to cut a piece from Paper Lace. I did a little stamping on the background paper with a Fiskars Vintage Farmhouse stamp. I used the frame on printed on the background paper to host my journaling.

The large flower on the left was handmade by Stephanie. The label on the right is from Journey by Authentique and the letters are from Basic Grey.

The paper clip is by 7 Gypsies. The large sentiment sticker is Glitz Design. The small roses are handmade by Stephanie. The little black dots accenting the frame is from a rub on sheet by DCWV.

If you would like me to visit any of your projects using GCD Studios, please leave a direct link!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: