Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

spy computer

I just love this layout by Missy Whiden. I only just noticed that she followed this sketch by Artful Delight. I love their sketches! Their kits are awesome, too.

The background is kraft cardstock by Recollections from Michael's. The patterned papers are a joyful mix of Sassafras Lass and Echo Park. The ringed circles were stamped with orange acrylic paint- the stamp is from Doodles by Claudine Hellmuth. I loved how Missy used handstitching, something I haven't done in a long time so I definitely wanted to try it again. The texture is just awesome! I used a Sassafras Lass journaling tag up in the left. I think it looks a little awkward but just haven't been motivated enough to change it.

My child really does have an art easel. However, he chose to tape his paper to the wall... probably because it's only three feet from his crafting Mommy :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Daniele Cristinah said...

Love your layout,
FABULOUS!