Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

personalized center piece


 I saw this beauty by Charlotte on Pinterest and decided I needed something like it for my house!

I found the tray and candles on clearance at Jo-Ann's. I also picked up the alpha beads from the kid crafts section and the twine from the jewelry section.

I found the potpourri at Michael's. The other fun bits are from my scrapbooking stash. The large butterflies are Recollections, a Michael's brand. The flowers are Prima and Petaloo.

The green leaves are from Recollections by Michael's.

Between the potpourri and candles, this piece is heavily scented so it's currently sitting in the living room with the high ceiling. I had it in the office but the smell was too strong and... seriously... my husband worried that no one would ever see it in there :) Ain't he sweet?