Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tea Party


 Jenifer was having a hard time finding her mojo so we challenged each other to a Sketch Dual. She had to pick a sketch for me and I had to pick a sketch for her. She chose this sketch from the Kaisercraft blog. I reduced the center and anchored in the lower right. I've been feeling the need to use my old, favorite negative space design element lately. I also ended up using a third photo.

I won Farm Fresh by October Afternoon from Archiver's on National Scrapbooking Day. When I first saw it, I thought I would never use it. However, it spoke to me when I was browsing my digital inventory for paper inspiration.

This little sticker banner is from A Walk In the Park by Echo Park.

Bits of random, true to my style. The tree is from A Walk In the Park by Echo Park. That is my little boy with the ridiculous spy goggles on his head.

This clock is from Happy Days by Echo Park. I thought it was great for "Tea Time." The star is a piece from Jenifer's stash, she RAK'd it to me.

These sticker letters are from Little Boy by Echo Park. I've been in the habit 
of not pressing my sticker letters flat lately.

"Tea Party" is from my handy Dymo labeler. Love that thing!

Jenifer and I were fast online friends. We love to waste time chatting online and thinking up ways to stir up trouble. We talk about our current projects, endeavors, and our personal lives. Maybe one of these days, we'll be lucky enough to spend a weekend together shopping, scrapping, and drinking!

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: