Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

our big boy

Followed a super awesome sketch by Leeann for Basic Grey. Papers from June Bug by Basic Grey. This is one of the those collections I HAD to have when it first came out in 2010. It is so bright! It even hurts my eyeballs a little but I love to play with it anyway and it has been waiting for the perfect LO. In fact, I started this LO before I even knew what it was going to be about. 
I had most of my elements in place before I went searching for pictures.

The circle stamp is Close to My Heart. The sentiments are fussy cut from Doodlin' Around by DCWV.

A little cloud leftover from a previous project, accented with Stickles.

I LOVED the whimsical banner from the sketch. The "play all day" sticker is from October Afternoon.

Title is a combination of Dymo, Thickers, and Basic Grey letter stickers.

Brads and sunshine sticker are by Basic Grey. The sunshine sticker is part of the June Bug collection.

No LO about my little guy would be complete without a creature feature! He's from American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is super cute
he is adorable
hugs

Leeann Pearce said...

love all the colours and thanks for playing at BG too!

Christa said...

This is great! I love the brightness of your palette and that sun peeking out is a wonderful addition and a GENIUS moment!