Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Duck In the Bird Bath

BINGO!

and my three in a row were: charms, punches/die cuts, and ribbon/twine.


Papers from MME. Stamps from My Heart Stamps for You. The charm is from Making Memories. 
The border punch is from EK Success.


Stamps from My Heart Stamps for You. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS, burnishing techniques, and the colorless blender marker.

CHALLENGES
Simons Says Stamp- Bingo
Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating- Anything Goes

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and you have colored it beautifully!!!!! I love the pretty colors, too, and your sewing looks awesome!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment!! You have a wonderful blog and I'll be visiting often!!

Christine said...

What a fun spring image!! Your coloring is fantastic too. The colors are blended so nicely!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

suzARTe said...

Oh my goodness, this card is just so lovely, bright and happy. i love all the little details the stitching really compliments the overall look. the main image is fantastic and coloured in beautifully.

thaks so much for entering this lovely card at Anything goes,Just keep on creating. i hope you will share your work again :)