Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Remember When...

My baby is nearly 6 years old but I still love looking at his sweet baby pictures! I actually did this LO over the summer but never had the perfect opportunity to post it. Papers from Fine and Dandy by MME. Followed a sketch by

Circle stamps from CTMH. Die cuts from Cricut. Fussy cut the owl. The little zig zag piece at the top and right are leftovers from a border punch.

Another cluster of fun.

The border punch is by Martha Stewart.

My sister took the photo of Chance on left when she first met him. They were in the car together, we were all driving from the airport.

Another fussy cut owl layered on a die cut.

"Remember when..." is a rub on. The line with dots is a stamp by Sassafras.

6 comments:

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Awwww Alissa this is so darn cute, love the color palette!

Whitney said...

I love those papers!! I need to get them :) That owl is just darling!

Denise said...

Aww Alissa..this is soo precious! love the design!

PaperCutsForU said...

You already know how much I love this . . . but I'll post it anyway :)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I think this is one of my favorite layouts that I've seen by you - the pictures, the design, the sentiment - all push exactly the right buttons for me! Perfection!

2amscrapper said...

such a precious layout!