Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Snow People

A little push on Christmas cards. They're going out soon!

Papers from Hot Chocolate by Fancy Pants. The first time I used these papers (a couple months ago), I wasn't really impressed. But I like this much better! Followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

Stamp by Stampendous. I actually colored this two years ago. I like to color lots of images at once and then store them. Accented with chalk and stickles. Get your stickles from Flying Unicorn!

"Holly Jolly" is a FP rub on. Ribbon from Michael's.

A second, similar card.

This ribbon is also from Michael's and the sentiment is also a FP rub on.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

Hey! I have that stamp and those papers!!! Hmmm, I "smell" scrap lift!!

Denise said...

SO SO adorable Alissa! I just adore your cards!