Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

PSX Pansies *Flying Unicorn*

Papers from Oct 31st by FP, available at Flying Unicorn. I fingered through my ENTIRE paper collection twice before I got the idea to check my Halloween papers. Finding the right purple isn't easy! But, there it was... still in the box from Flying Unicorn. Aren't they perfect?!

This beautiful stamp is by PSX, which I scored at a yard sale for a dollar or two. Colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. Machine stitched a border.

I love chalk. I often use it to give highlights on the edges of the stamped image. Here, I used a blend of green and yellow sparkly chalk.

These mini roses are also available at Flying Unicorn. They're such a perfect size for cards!

Border punch by MS. The ribbon is from HL, I think. The brad is Imaginisce, I think... old.

No comments: