Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gentle Thoughts of You *Flying Unicorn*

Using more of the beautiful Riddersholm paper from Flying Unicorn. Followed a sketch by Cardabilities. Border punch by Fiskars.

Butterfly punches by Fiskars and Marvy Uchida, topped with stickles and gems. Ribbon from Michael's and the charm is Tim Holtz.

Stamp by Stampin Up. Colored with Loew-Cornell pencils. Cut and matted with Spellbinders.

I really have a hard time with flowers. This took me forever. The gold flower is by Recollections from Michael's. I cut the stamens out and replaced with roses from Flying Unicorn. Accented with blue flowers and punched greenery, punch by MS.

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

The flowers are so pretty! Worth the time, in my opinion!

Denise said...

Oh wow!! This is gorgeous! I wish I had half of your talent when it comes to cards..so so pretty!!