Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Popcorn the Bear for Father's Day

I love Popcorn the Bear by Crafter's Companion.  They are sold in a rubber sheet set, making them cheap. $7 for a set or less. You do have to cut out the stamps from the rubber. Some like to mount their stamps using EZ mount or mounting to a woodblock. I just use repositionable adhesive with a clear block.

Papers from Little Boy by Echo Park that I got for a sweet price from Crop Chocolate. Loosely followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

Colored with Stampin Up and Derwent watercolor pencils. I use good paintbrushes for blending, can't stand the waterbrushes.

Ain't that li'l ducky cute?!!  He was stamped twice so that I could layer him and he wouldn't feel left out.

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Great coloring! Love the layered duck!

Micupoftea said...

oh my gosh...how sweet...LOVE the ducky! Great coloring~