Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday Card and New Addition to My Studio

I found this adorable pre-colored digi at paperprintables. It's the perfect image for my friend who LOVES to bake cakes. In fact, she made a topsy turvy cake for my halloween party last fall. I followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

I accented the image with Glossy Accents, stickles, and a glaze pen.

The pink ribbon is SU, I think. I scored a ton of it at a yard sale last year. The clip is from Recollections and the sentiment stamp is Hero Arts. The tag punch is Fiskars and the eyelet is MM. The tag is tied to bow with baker's twine from The Girl's Paperie.

My New Studio.
The dining room has officially become my "studio." We only need it to be a dining room twice a year so... why not?!! We finally replaced our tube TVs with flat screens and this bulky entertainment center was just sitting in the middle in the front living room. I had ambitious plans to sell it. Listed it dirt cheap on CL but no one was interested. Yesterday, I got a wild hair to move this and that and make this piece of furniture a staple in my scrap space. I was able to move tons of my stuff out of the tiny office.

Oh, my paper. Most of it.

I turn the CH over on their sides so that I can pull my papers straight out.

Six 12x12 drawers full of stamping supplies.

Binders full of clear stamps, dies, stamped images, and extra die cuts.

Kits.

The Expression. It is on the bottom shelf so I have to sit on the floor the use it. The floor doesn't scare me and I've already used it twice in the last 24 hours. It used to stay on my table which meant I had to clear my current project/mess out of the way to use it.

My antique buffet (from CL) and the spread of Distrezz-It-All, heat gun, Gypsy, sewing machine, and Cuttlebug. The Cuttlebug was down in the cabinet but I love that I can keep it out now! I use it all the time with my Spellbinders.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card (as always) and great new studio!

Just Jaime said...

Great make over!

Razzled Scrapper said...

Really cute card and great idea using the old tv center.

PaperCutsForU said...

love your "new" scrappy space!!!