Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baseball: Having Fun in my Undies

I'm the Sunday Feature for Crop Chocolate today!

I have an updated LO.

From this.

To this.

I loved the pictures and wanted to redo the LO. I'm one of THOSE scrapbookers. I tried to rescue the photos but they wrinkled and got damaged when I pulled them off the LO so I reprinted them. In different sizes and in black and white. My BFF came over last night to scrap and brought along a sketch from Pagemaps and I suggested we both follow the sketch and see how different our LOs are.

I reused the title and journaling block from the first LO. I updated it with inking, pen lining, and crackle accents.

I also reused these buttons from the first LO. The banner rub on is by Pink Paislee

The BG Fruitcake papers are from the first LO. I added this bit of MME and used an EK Success border punch, RAK'd to me by Kristin.

Christmas meets baseball. The die cut is a leftover from some long ago project. The papers are scraps from the first LO.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

how awesome! love seeing your before and after pics!!!! awesome job on this!!!!

Micupoftea said...

Cool re-do! Like the colors and embellies!

Just Jaime said...

Cute! Great redo! Love the colors!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Like I said, you are the only person I know who can mix Christmas papers and a baseball layout and make it totally work! You rocked this redo! Notice how your BFF still hasn't posted HER layout from the weekend (although it is finished - really)

kelsey said...

Great layout. I'm one of *those* scrapbookers too. I'm trying really hard to just let LO be, but sometimes it's just too hard;).

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous redo! I love your grouping/cluster of papers and embellishments. Awesome!

PaperCutsForU said...

awesome redo - love love love the sketch overall!! gonna have to try it out myself