Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

yes no maybe so

This is my DT submission for the love theme over at Crop Chocolate. This is such a unique DOD website! They feature one single deal at a time, but several throughout the day. You can save items to your cart and you have up to 45 days to check out. Free shipping for $60+. You will also find chat forums and projects posted by customers and DT members.


All pp from A Walk in the Park by Echo Park. I LOVE EP! And have you seen the CHA sneak peeks? I want it all. The "yes no maybe so" is a stamp from Michael's that I bought last year. The ribbon is Prima. See how I tie my bows here. The scalloped mats are cut with Spellbinders and the circular mats are cut from my Expression. The scalloped edge at the bottom is a cardstock sticker from the same EP collection.


I wrote the sentiment with a micron pen. Added a little pp and machine stitching for fun.


This card design was inspired by mrupple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! The stitching adds so much charm!

Micupoftea said...

This is DARLING, Alissa!! Cheery~ Love the sewing. :D

Kristi said...

Love this! So cute and happy!