Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

run

Got this done while cropping with my friend last night. Um. It's pink.


All of the pp is from Alissa by BoBunny. I've been dying to use it (yes, simply because of the name) and thought it would go perfectly for a LO about me, wearing pink for my first half marathon. The black acrylic paint on the background was stamped with the shoes I ran in for this race.


A faux tag and "BELIEVE" is a rub on. Inked all paper edges in black.

The photo corner is a rub on by BG. The "me" brad is from K and Co. "run" is cardstock alphas from the Alissa collection.


The flower is a cs sticker from the Alissa collection. I have my usual whimsical assortment of brands in place and a row of dew drops. "RISK TAKER" is a rub from LYB.
Based on a sketch by Twisted Sketches.

1 comment:

Micupoftea said...

LOVE how you did the 'risk taker'! Good for you, ALissa~ I have walked 5 and 10K's, but I don't run! Knees would not like that. Super BOM page. :D