Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

Yep. Getting an early start for next year! I love this tag by Stephanie. Ended up using her flowers and bling.


I cut the reindeer from my Expression, Christmas solutions cartridge. The paper is MME. Stamped the sentiment and cut out.



Colors look a little wonky here. It's storming outside so... yeah. The brown flower and the pearl bling is all by Stephanie. I cut the snowflakes and scalloped frames with Expression. Embossed the frames in the Cuttlebug and inked with Brilliance. The snowman is a PSX stamp. Stamped him a billion times last year and just now getting around to using him. I cut him out and matted him using nestabilities.  Stamped the poinsettia, topped with stickles, and cut out. The whole tag(s) is sprayed with silver glimmer mist.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great tags...and great idea doing similar ones...sure would make it easier to get a lot done! Love the blue and the embossing!

Micupoftea said...

I like the blue embossed texture and the pins in the bow!
Ever hear of Verve Stamps? They have a www site. Bet you will find something you like there. My dh got some teapot stamps for me!