Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

YAHOOS Recorded

Trying to use up the last of this kit featuring Random by Crate Paper.

I started with a sketch from Paper Secrets. Papers are from Random and Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper, Cut & Paste by My Mind's Eye, and Memorabilia by Teresa Collins. The monster card is from Monstrosity by Sassafras Lass.

The stars stamp is from Recollections for Michael's.

I emphasized my teeny bit of journaling with brads, stamping, and a sticker from MME.

Layers of fun. The "fun" piece is an oldie from Love, Elsie. The "happy" sticker is Echo Park.

I really didn't think I would ever use the sunglasses button, but ain't it cute?! The speech bubble stamp is from Studio G and the chipboard frame is from Teresa Collins.

These fun alphas and scalloped sticker are from Little Boy by Echo Park. "Recorded" is from MME.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

PaperCutsForU said...

I think what I love most about this layout is the title. I mean . . . could it be more perfect?! Love the mix of low tone papers with a bright title. The little glasses are hilarious!