Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

amour

My newest homemade kit is full of Teresa Collins: Everyday Moments, Carolina Breeze, and a bit of Memorabilia. I also have some Snippets by Studio Calico and Blush by Authentique.

I followed a sketch from Scrapbook Nerd. The papers are from Teresa Collins and Studio Calico.

This is a die cut from Everyday Moments by Teresa Collins. I love the type font!

I fussy cut the little banner from the manufacturer strip. The grid paper and pink paper are from Snippets by Studio Calico.

The library card and memory tab are die cuts by Teresa Collins. The heart paper is from Snippets by Studio Calico and the alphas are Thickers. "love my family" stickers are from Authentique.

The stitched heart is from American Crafts. The little gold brads were inspired by Wendy.

1 comment:

PaperCutsForU said...

Beautiful all the way!