Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

let it snow

I loved yesterday's card so much, I decided to fashion a similar Christmas card. Wouldn't want to miss Christmas In July, right?!

Once again, I started with a Mojo Monday sketch. The papers are from Winter and Spinach Tortellini by Jillibean Soup.

This circular sentiment is a digi from Whimsy Stamps. I punched it out, inked the edges with Wild Honey Distress Ink, and topped with Diamond Stickles. The snowflake border punch is EK Success and the ribbon is by American Crafts.

These sweet little birdie brads are from 7Gypsies. I love the little red birds printed on the paper but you can't really see them with my card design. Glad these brads could help me out!


This sweet digital stamp is Sharing the Warmth by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils according to the Jillibean Soup papers.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so adorable Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

PaperCutsForU said...

Love me some mice!!! So incredibly cute!!

antenucci said...

Love the poinsettas they are so cute and tiny. The layers of papers are such great colors too.