Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

grandmother

Once again, I used a bunch of scraps from Wendy's stash. I was inspired by marnel's layout. The papers are a variety from My Mind's Eye.

Wendy also sent me scraps and some of those scraps had negatives left over from die cuts. I used the negative to create these chevron arrows with a Micron pen and fussy cutting. The circle stamp is from Stampendous and the brad is from Lush by MME.

On the right, I used that same negative to draw the arrows directly onto my card stock. "Buddies" is a sticker from Echo Park. The "date" banner is MME. The wood polaroid is from Recollections.

The card features "mother" so I added "grand" with Echo Park stickers. I also ran it through my sewing machine a bit. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

PaperCutsForU said...

I really like the background behind GRAND. Love the heart too.