Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

love my helper *Memorable Seasons*

I have new Recipe Challenge for you at Memorable Seasons today!

I did scraplift of Attitude by Jayneway. Papers are from A Charmed Life by Simple Stories.

The wood frame is from Recollections- a Michael's brand. "Oh snap!" is a stamp from Scraptastic. "Love" is by Jillibean Soup. The letters for "my" are from Fancy Pants. Missy Whidden did an awesome job using a marker to write part of her title and then fussy cut it for her layout. I thought, I can't do that. Yes, I can! Go "helper"!

I love this fun sticker from Bazzill. The circular stamp is an oldie from Sandylion.

RECIPE

1+ stickers
2+ stamps
3+ pattern papers

2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

LOVE!!! The circle stamps around the images are perfect!!!! Can hardly believe you fussy cut the title!!?? Wow!

antenucci said...

This turned out really well, love the expressions!