Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Celebrate *Frantic Stamper*

This post is a special tribute to Frantic Stamper. I love shopping there and was delighted to find gifts under the Christmas tree for me that were purchased from this wonderful online store.

I was so sad to read about the recent fraud that occurred before Christmas. You can read about it here. I can't do much to help at this point but I can certainly spread the love!

I followed a sketch that I found on the Frantic Stamper blog. They really do a great job showcasing practical sketches! I used Lake House paper by Kaisercraft. The butterfly collage stamp is from Botanical Butterflies by Just Rite. I colored the image with Pebbles Chalks and cut with Spellbinders, circles and scalloped circles. I really don't know if I used the large or small Spellbinders. I own both sets and they're mixed up in my storage.

The sentiment is a clear stamp by Studio G. The pearls are from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathy Berger said...

I love this card. I want to thank you on behalf of Fran and all of the folks at FranticStamper for the kind words of support. We would like to consider you for a spot as a guest designer for the FranticStamper blog. If you are interested, please drop me a note (kmberger@pacbell.net). I am the design team facilitator and coordinate the blog.

-Kathy