Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

warm and cozy *Heartfelt Creations* and *SOUS*

I love this lamp post! Papers are from Wassail by Basic Grey.

The sentiment is from the Yuletide Sentiments PreCut Set. The metal pin is by Tim Holtz and the ribbon is from Michael's.

I used Versamark ink and P.K. Glitz embossing powder with the Holiday Haven flourish stamp.

I was inspired by fellow DT member Marisa for coloring this light.

I used Loew-Cornell pencils to color this lamp. I still love the raw look of these pencils!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to visit the 
for more inspiration.


SUPPLIES:
HCPC 3491 Holiday Haven PreCut Set
HCPC 3488 Decorative Metal Fixtures PreCut Set
HCPC 3493 Yuletide Sentiments PreCut Set
HCD 725 Decorative Metal Fixtures Die
354803 Scallop Oval Large
HCD 716 Layered Elegant Swirl Die

OTHER:
Wassail paper by Basic Grey. Versamark embossing ink. Honeycomb embossing powder by P.K. Glitz. Loew-Cornell pencils. Ribbon. Tim Holtz metal pin. Micron pen. Gold bling. Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. Archival black ink. Foam adhesive.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Cut, ink, and mat a background paper from the Wassail collection to fit a 4.5 by 6 inch card. Die cut two Layered Elegant Swirls from white paper in the Wassail collection. Adhere to card front. Cut a strip of brown cardstock to fit through the middle of the card and layer with ribbon. Stamp and heat emboss the Holiday Haven flourish stamp on tan paper from the Wassail collection. Attach to card front. Die cut and edge emboss with the Scallop Oval. Attach to card front and layer with a bow. Stamp, color, and die the Decorative Metal Fixtures. Attach with foam adhesive. Stamp and trim the Yuletide Sentiment. Insert the metal pin through the bow and finish with the sentiment. Attach the card front to the 4.5 by 6 inch card base.

6 comments:

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful!!! xx

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I love how you colored the lamp post! Very nice!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Alissa. The colour combo is perfect - I loved that collection from Basic Grey, I'm sure I still have some of it left too!
The lamp post is a stunner, and you have coloured it beautifully. Need to get me that stamp!
Loving that ribbon too... Hugs xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Alissa! I love that lamp post too! Blessings! Kathy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous, Alissa. I am so glad to have been part of the HC team with you! I will. Onto use to follow your beutiful work! :)

Caroline D. said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for all the inspiration you gave with your HC projects!! I enjoyed being on the team with you!