Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Best Wishes *Stuck On You Sketches*

If you love a good sketch challenge, join the card team over at Stuck On You Sketches!

THE SKETCH

I always need more holiday cards!
Papers are from Winter Song by Creative Imaginations.

The sentiment is from Heartfelt Expressions, die cut and matted with Labels 4 dies. I used Archival black to stamp the sentiment and Dusty Concord Distress Ink for the edges.

The large flower is handmade by Stephanie. The small white flower is by Recollections. The bling is Prima. The pinecones and fillers are from the brand new Organic Fillers set by Heartfelt Creations.

The ribbon is from the holiday selection that Michael's puts out every year. I love their holiday selections! The glittery snowflake is by K and Company.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

I am SO lifting this card!! It is over the top gorgeous! I love purple when it is done right and it surely is. It looks like HC may be a new weakness of mine .. I think I'm a customer for life now! LOL

Becky Litz said...

I never use purple, but it is soooo pretty on this card. TFS! I so glad to be a part of the SOUS team with you
Becky
www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com

Erica Ortiz said...

What a gorgeous card! I love all the details and the purple..so perrttyy! Don't you just love HC..I know I do, by my bank account doesn't..LOL So excited to be on the team with you!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe how pretty all the cards
are that are posted!
And such great sparkly accents on this project too!
Lovely job!

Hugs, Leah

Unknown said...

This is one totally gorgeous card Alissa, all the wee details are stunning, and your shading of the sentiment nestie is perfect. And that sure is a nice piece of ribbon.... Hugs xx

Tracey Gregory said...

Amazing work in my fave color! Just gorgeous!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card.......the colour combo is just gorgeous!Love all the bling and pretty flowers:)