Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog- Guest Designer


It's time for me to share my guest designer projects for Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog. I still can't get over my excitement about being a guest designer there!  I hope you enjoy today's post as much as I enjoyed creating it and I have TWO videos to share. I must admit I was feeling ambitious. lol

I followed a sketch by Mojo Monday. The papers are from Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye.

This adorable flower is from Thanks a Bunch by Crafter's Companion. I stamped it with Archival black ink on Kraft card stock. Check out my quick video below for more details!

I love whimsical bows, clouds, and butterflies. I used TH Distress Ink on the clouds and butterflies. I accented the clouds with Stickles. I love the look of Diamond Stickles over Distress Ink! The chicken wire image on the yellow paper is from Prima. I used Colorbox brown chalk ink to stamp it.

"Just because..." is a sentiment from the same Thanks a Bunch set by Crafter's Companion.

Check out the assembly of this card from start to finish in this five-minute video.
And the Prismacolors On Kraft that I promised.

I have another project to share with you this week on Wednesday so please stop back by and check it out!  I'm really just so happy to be able to share my projects with you.

Now to share with you something else that is awesome.  This week we are giving away the S.W.A.L.K -Mummy stamp set.  This stamp will be perfect for making a project for this months April Mother's Day Challenge here on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!! 
To enter to possibly win this adorable stamp set you need to be a US resident and leave a comment on this post.  This giveaway ends on Thursday, April 19th at 8pm pst.  Check back on Friday to see if you have won.  See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card Alissa! Love the layout and just the right amount of sparkles.