Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Mother My Friend

Followed the March sketch from Artful Delight. Papers are from Flea Market by Colorbok.

The brown rose is from Recollections and the pink fabric flower is Prima. 
The larger white rose was handmade by Stephanie.

The large, fluff fabric flower was handmade by Rebecca
The white rose at the top was made by Stephanie.

The tag is from Crafty Secrets. The bird is a corkboard sticker, accented with Stickles. I found a sheet of these at Stamp Antonio in San Antonio. They're from Magenta.

"My Mother" is a rub on from Kaisercraft. "My Friend" is from Prima.

The journaling tag is from So Sophie from MME. The script stamp is Stampabilities, stamped with Sepia Archival ink.

This beautiful pearl bling was handmade by Stephanie
I attach my handmade bling with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.

I hope my mom feels really special when she sees this LO.

Thanks for looking!

CHALLENGES:

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alissa...this LO is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your design and how you've embellished it. The colors are gorgeous! Your mom should feel very special when she sees this!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous. Your mother is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Very pretty! I adore all the 3D elements. Your mom's gonna love it! Thanks for submitting it to Unique Crafters :D It's lovely.

Lynn said...

This is so beautiful. I love the soft colors and the flower clusters. Absolutely gorgeous. Your mom is going to love this. Thanks for playing along with us at Unique Crafters!

byondbzr said...

So beautiful! Glad you found a use for the flower too!

June Houck said...

So perfect for a mom! I love all of the flowers and pearls, glazed brad, and elegant border. Beautifully done! Thank you for linking up with the sketch challenge at Artful Delight.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Mother, Beautiful page!

artfuldelight said...

I am sure your mom will feel super special, this LO is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Mary J said...

Such a beautiful layout - gorgeous!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

How could your mom NOT feel special when she sees this! It is beyond beautiful!

PaperCutsForU said...

It's beautiful!! Very girly just like our mom!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, so pretty!