Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Challenge *Whimsy Stamps*

Win some free stamps and participate in our challenge! You still have time!

The challenge is "monochromatic."

My Very Loose Interpretation.

Followed a sketch by Cardabilities. Papers from Graphic 45, available at Flying Unicorn. Kathy hangs out in the forums at Flying Unicorn and she makes incredible cards! One of her favorite techniques is to use crackle paint on the edges, which I've been dying try. I finally did that to all the pp edges to this card and I love it!

This digi is by Lia for Whimsy Stamps. I colored with Loew-Cornell pencils.

Ribbon by Teresa Collins. Roses from Flying Unicorn, topped with glimmer mist. Bling by Prima. The black, paper lace underneath is doily trim by Basic Grey.

2 comments:

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

Love this card, that ribbon is so pretty@!

Spyder said...

yes!! Me too ,love that ribbon!!
fab card
(Lyn)